In this toolbox session, we discuss the hazards of working on a roof and explain the need to check the strength and stability of the surface before commencing work. We highlight the dangers of skylights and fragile roofing such as asbestos cement, fibreglass and polycarbonate sheeting.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn about the risk of falling through holes, penetrations and fragile surfaces on roofs.
- Understand the importance of checking the strength of the roof before commencing work.
- Understand that skylights should be treated as a hole or penetration.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short question and answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.