In this toolbox session, we teach how to safely climb. The session explains the dangers of overreaching. We also explain where it is not safe to use a ladder to work at height.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn how to maintain 3 points of contact when ascending and descending a ladder.
- Learn the risk of falling when overreaching while working off a ladder.
- Learn where it is not safe to erect and work off a ladder.
Course length: 3 mins (2-minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.