This toolbox session discusses the ways to safely access an elevated or raised working area. It also explains what to check when using an extension ladder and where it is not safe to use a ladder.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn some examples of safe ways to access elevated and raised working areas.
- Learn what to check when setting up fixed or extension ladders.
- Learn where it is not safe to use a ladder.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.