This toolbox session explains how to use the AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) if someone has collapsed and is not breathing.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn how to use an AED to analyse the victim.
- Learn how to provide CPR first aid.
- Learn how to use the AED to shock the victim.
- Understand where it is not safe to use the AED.
Course length: 5 mins (4-minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia.