This toolbox session outlines how to safely use work positioning systems and fall arrest equipment.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn how to safely use a fall arrest harness.
- Understand what to avoid when setting up fall arrest systems.
- Learn that a double lanyard system should be in place if a worker has to detach and reattach the fall arrest harness while working.
- Understand the importance of having rescue personnel and first aid equipment when workers are using fall arrest equipment.
Course length: 3 mins (1-minute animated and subtitled video + 3 Q&A short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia.