In this toolbox session, we discuss the hazards associated with lifting loads and having them travel while suspended. The course explains the need to establish load and drop exclusion zones.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Understand the need to establish designated load travel and drop zones.
- Understand the importance of signage and barricading around the lift area.
- Understand that access to exclusion zones is restricted to people directly involved with the lifting work.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short question and answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.