Working in and around a stock picking warehouse exposes workers on foot to hazards associated with moving plant such as forklifts and stock pickers.
The scene pays attention to the safety of workers who are walking in the warehouse while customer orders are selected and packed. Moving equipment presents a number of risks to workers on foot in that they can move quickly and have line of sight limitations.
This means that constant awareness is a critical safety measure when working around moving equipment. The course has a focus on the safety of workers on foot, especially when they are handpicking stock.
Course length: 40 mins (12 x videos + assessments)
- Panoramic hazard spotting
- Certificate of completion
- GAP Reporting
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
- Facilitator’s Guide with video transcripts and assessments