In this toolbox session, we provide the load weight limits for light, medium and heavy duty scaffolds. We also discuss the width of scaffold platforms. Finally, we discuss taking damaged scaffolds out of service and clearly marking or tagging them as unfit for use.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Learn the load weight restrictions of light, medium and heavy duty scaffolds.
- Learn the width of light, medium and heavy duty scaffold platforms.
- Understand the importance of tagging out of service scaffolds that are unfit for use.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.