This course explains what is included in a return-to-work program for injured workers and advises when to develop one. This is when a signed Certificate of Capacity is received from their treating doctor.
The course recommends consulting with the injured worker to develop a plan to return them to work as soon as practical. It explains what to expect from the injured worker and the treating medical practitioner and what to do if there is a dispute.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn what should be included in a return-to-work program.
- Learn when to develop a return-to-work program.
- Understand the need to consult with the injured worker to develop the return-to-work program.
- Learn what to reasonably expect from the injured worker on a return-to-work program.
- Learn what to reasonably expect from the treating medical practitioner on a return-to-work program.
- Learn what to do if there is a dispute with the return-to-work program.
Course length: 8 mins (6-minute animated and subtitled video + 5 Q&A short answer assessment)
- Certificate of Completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.