This toolbox session promotes the reuse, recycling and reduction of materials to reduce waste.
The course details items that can be recycled and those that cannot. It encourages us to use durable, reusable products to make less trash.
The training also encourages us to sort our waste into the correct waste bins.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn the importance of reducing, reusing and recycling materials to protect the environment.
- Learn some strategies to reduce, reuse and recycle materials.
- Learn what can be recycled and what can’t.
- Learn how to dispose of recyclables to ensure they don’t end up in landfill.
Course length: 4 mins (2 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.