This toolbox session discusses how to set up a mobile scaffold to ensure that it’s safe to use. It covers edge protection, bracing, and the selection of the correct castors.
The training also encourages us to sort our waste into the correct waste bins.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn where to safely set up a mobile scaffold.
- Learn the importance of locking the castors at all times to prevent unexpected movement.
- Learn the recommended height of guardrails as part of edge protection.
- Understand the importance of providing bracing to prevent the scaffold from collapsing.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.