This course provides some strategies to help manage working with diverse teams. It concentrates on negotiating teams where conflict arises and inter-team relationships are strained. Appropriate goal-setting, discouraging gossip, effective communication, and understanding individual differences are all covered.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Understand what can cause difficulties within a team.
- Learn 3 steps to take to address team negativity.
- Understand the need to have the team and manager aligned to the same goals.
- Learn how to communicate their vision to address fear and misunderstanding.
- Learn how to address gossip if it’s disrupting the workplace.
- Learn how to support individual team member differences.
- Learn how to address significant personality clashes in a team.
Course length: 12 mins (9-minute animated and subtitled video + 7 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of Completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.