This toolbox session explains the hazards associated with moving machinery when performing maintenance. They include being caught in, caught on, and caught between, crushing or being struck by an object. The training reinforces to stop, isolate and lock, test try and tag before starting work.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn about the 4 step isolation process.
- Learn how to confirm that all energy has been released before starting maintenance work on a machine.
- Learn how to prevent rotating machinery from restarting.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.