This toolbox session discusses how to make holes and penetrations in floors, roofs and other surfaces safe, to prevent objects or persons from falling through.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Learn how to make holes or penetrations safe to prevent persons or objects from falling through.
- Understand the need to ensure covers are securely placed and maerked with warning signs.
- Understand the importance of edge protection for large holes and the role of exclusion zones.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 4 short question and answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.