This toolbox session discusses the safe method to pick stock at ground level and at height. It advises wearing PPE, replacing knife blades when dull and how to safely work off a ladder.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn how to avoid manual handling injuries while hand-picking stock.
- Learn how to avoid most cuts when hand-picking stock.
- Learn how to safely pick stock at height while working off a ladder.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.