This toolbox session discusses selecting the correct gloves for the task. They must be the correct size and fit for your hands and the task.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn which gloves are the right gloves for the task.
- Understand the importance of keeping their hands safe.
- Understanding that gloves must be the correct size and fit.
Course length: 3 mins (1-minute animated and subtitled video + 3 Q&A short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.