Working in the warehouse as a forklift operator or a worker on foot requires everyone to be vigilant at all times. Forklift operations can create risk to all in the warehouse because they are a powered piece of mobile plant. Coming into contact can cause serious injury.
This course presents examples of all aspects of working as a forklift operator moving and loading materials and as a worker performing work in the warehouse. The scene uses an active and busy warehouse with loading and moving of goods underway.
Safe operation of forklifts is trained including ensuring separation from workers on foot. The course focuses on alerting workers on foot that forklifts are in their vicinity, adherence to speed limits and other rules to keep everyone safe.
Course length: 40 mins (9 x videos + assessments)
- Panoramic hazard spotting
- Certificate of completion
- Detailed Reporting
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcripts and assessments
- Available in English and US Spanish