This toolbox session explains the need to keep passageways and exits clear in case of a fire emergency. It discusses that emergency equipment must be regularly tested and maintained. Finally the course explains what to do in the case of a fire.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Learn what to do in a fire emergency.
- Understand the importance of keeping passageways and exits clear.
- Understand the need to test emergency equipment regularly to be ready in the event of a fire.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.