Fires in your workplace are one of the most dangerous emergencies. It is critical that your people know how to use emergency equipment such as fire extinguishers and that they select the right one for the class of fire. They should only put out a fire if it’s safe to do so.
This course trains about the six classes of fire and the correct types of fire extinguishers to use. It also demonstrates how to correctly use a fire extinguisher, along with eight tips to do to safely put out a fire.
The training includes a 9 question assessment, certificate of completion and full GAP analysis reporting.
Course length: 10 mins (5 mins video + assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-Depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
- Australian and US versions
- Available in English and US Spanish