In this toolbox session, we discuss the risk of falling tools and materials when working at height. The course explains the need to provide a physical barrier or to barricade the area below. It provides examples of control measures to use to prevent falling objects.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Learn the importance of providing a secure physical barrier at the edge of the elevated area.
- Understand the need to barricade the area when you can’t prevent objects from falling into the area below.
- Learn some control measures to prevent falling tools and materials when working at height.
Course length: 3 mins (1- minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short question and answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.