This toolbox session discusses how to prevent falls from one level to another. It discusses installing edge protection, maintaining good housekeeping, performing regular maintenance and wearing slip-resistant footwear.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn how to prevent falls from one level to another.
- Understand the importance of erecting edge protection where there is a risk of a fall from 6 feet or 2 metres.
- Understand the importance of regular housekeeping and maintenance to prevent slips and trips.
- Understand the importance of wearing slip-resistant footwear.
Course length: 4 mins (2-minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.