This toolbox session discusses strategies to reduce and suppress dust emissions when working in areas that create dusty conditions. It recommends the appropriate PPE and provides guidance to avoid transferring dust from PPE and work clothes to other areas.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn how to reduce dust creation when undertaking work.
- Understand the importance of using water sprays, wetting agents and wetting muck piles to suppress dust.
- Learn how to avoid transferring dust from PPE into other work areas.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.