Hiring a diverse workforce is good for business because it leads to improved performance and increased innovation. The most diverse companies, are now more likely than ever, to outperform less diverse peers on profitability.
This course trains how to engage leaders, tie your business strategy and company values to diversity and inclusivity and set achievable goals. The training describes how to establish a sense of belonging for everyone and how to promote openness. Finally, the course discusses overcoming bias at a company and personal level.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Understand the differences between people from different countries and cultures.
- Learn how to create a diverse and inclusive organisation.
- Learn how to tie the business strategy and company values to diversity and inclusivity, set goals and develop actionable steps.
- Learn how to assess the pool of job candidates, employee performance reviews, promotions, compensation and turnover by diversity group.
- Learn how to assess the end-to-end employee experience, to create conditions that promote inclusion.
- Learn how to develop strategies to establish a sense of belonging for everyone in the organisation.
- Understand where they are most likely to find inherent bias in their processes.
- Develop strategies to remove day-to-day bias in their activities.
Course length: 12 mins (7-minute animated and subtitled video + 5 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English and French.