This course trains on how to manage the contractors you use on your sites to ensure they maintain the safety levels you expect. It discusses determining your requirements at the contract stage. Followed by your safety induction. Finally, the course discusses tracking their safety performance through measurables such as KPIs and incident registers.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn what to look for when appointing contractors to conduct work on their sites.
- Understand the importance of pre-qualifying contractors based on their safety performance.
- Learn what information they should collect when pre-qualifying their contractors.
- Understand what to include when inducting contractors.
- Learn how to track contractor safety through ongoing measurement and KPIs.
Course length: 9 mins (7-minute animated and subtitled video + 6 Q&A short answer assessment)
- Certificate of Completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.