This toolbox session explains the hazards of handling and storing compressed gas cylinders, for example, LPG bottles and fire extinguishers. It discusses safe storage requirements.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn about the fire, toxicity and asphyxiation hazards of compressed gas cylinders.
- Learn how to safely store compressed gas cylinders.
- Understand the need to protect compressed gas cylinders from being bumped or knocked over.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.