A commercial kitchen presents a number of hazards. The scene highlights the hazards associated with food preparation, where several kitchen hands are working in a busy and active environment.
For this course, we present a small commercial kitchen scene where food is being prepared. The focus is on safely using equipment, knives, fryers, hot plates and steamers to reduce exposure to serious injury.
Control measures are reinforced around managing fitness for work and fatigue to ensure that workers understand their responsibilities and expectations when working in the kitchen.
Course length: 30 mins (10 x hazards + assessments)
- Panoramic hazard spotting
- Certificate of completion
- GAP Reporting
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
- Facilitator’s Guide with video transcripts, audio transcripts and assessments