This toolbox session describes the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning. It explains how to reduce the build-up of gas in operational areas and what to do in the case of an emergency.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn about the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Learn how to reduce the build-up of gas in operational areas by monitoring and turning off forklifts when not in use.
- Learn what to do in an emergency if someone is displaying the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.