This toolbox session discusses the safe way to use an angle grinder. It covers the pre-start checks on the machine and how to safely change out the grinding disks.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn the pre-use checks that should be done before you use an angle grinder.
- Learn how to install the grinding disk.
- Learn how to safely operate the angle grinder to avoid damaging the equipment and protect your face and hands.
- Understand the fire risk of using the angle grinder near flammable materials.
Course length: 4 mins (2-minute animated and subtitled video + 3 Q&A short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.