In this toolbox session, we look at how to access materials at height using height equipment such as EWP’s, platforms and ladders. We discuss the need to work within the confines of the EWP or platform and stiles of the ladder and describe how to create greater reach to avoid a fall from height and muscle strain from overreaching.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Learn the importance of accessing materials at height by using height equipment.
- Understand the risk of a fall from height if they don’t work within the confines of the EWP or platform, or stiles of a ladder.
- Learn how to build a bridge to create greater reach.
Course length: 3 mins (1- minute animated and subtitled video + 3 question short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.