Barricades are installed to restrict or prevent access to an area containing a hazard. In general, barricades must be erected and maintained where there is risk of a person falling, being entangled, being struck by large falling objects, or where there is risk of injury from equipment, processes or area hazards.
This course trains in the different types of barricades and barriers to use to ensure separation from a hazard. It discusses traffic management plans, fixed and temporary barriers, demarcation tape, cones and bollards, and signs and information tags. The focus is on appropriate people and plant separation.
Course length: 10 mins (5 mins video + assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
- Available in English and US Spanish