This course outlines the purpose of workplace inspections and when they should be undertaken. The training discusses who should be included on the inspection team and how to include workers in a consultative process. It explains how to prepare for an inspection as well as the inspection process. Finally, it discusses corrective actions, following up, reporting and reviewing the inspection results for lessons learned and trends.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn about the purpose of a workplace inspection.
- Learn when to perform a workplace inspection.
- Understand who should be involved in a workplace inspection.
- Learn how to prepare for a workplace inspection.
- Learn a step-by-step inspection process.
- Learn to prioritise corrective actions.
- Understand the importance of following up on the corrective actions.
- Learn the importance of informing workers and reporting the inspection findings.
- Understand how to feed the results back into safety programs and WHS strategies.
Course length: 10 mins (7-minute animated and subtitled video + 8 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of Completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.