Workplace bullying is verbal, physical, social, or psychological abuse by your employer or manager, another person, or group of people at work.
This course teaches workers the definition of workplace bullying. Some practices in the workplace may not seem fair but are not bullying. Any employer is allowed to transfer, demote, discipline, counsel, retrench or sack an employee as long as they are acting reasonably.
The course provides strategies for managing workplace bullying that includes encouraging to read up on workplace policies to understand their rights and responsibilities and make a complaint if they feel that they are being bullied at work.
Course length: 3 mins (3 mins video)
- Certificate of completion
- All content can be customised
- Teaches coping strategies and recommends where to seek help
- Uses storytelling and follows a character’s experiences
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript