Workplace bullying is verbal, physical, social, or psychological abuse by your employer or manager, another person, or group of people at work.
This course teaches workers the definition of workplace bullying. Some practices in the workplace may not seem fair but are not bullying. Any employer is allowed to transfer, demote, discipline, counsel, retrench or sack an employee as long as they are acting reasonably.
The course provides strategies for managing workplace bullying that includes encouraging to read up on workplace policies to understand their rights and responsibilities and make a complaint if they feel that they are being bullied at work.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Learn the signs of bullying in the workplace and the types of behaviours that a bully may use.
- Learn about the six types of perpetrators of workplace bullying.
- learn who to contact to seek support if they feel they are being bullied at work or witness bullying behaviour.
Course length: 9 mins (9-minute animated and subtitled video)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Teaches coping strategies and recommends where to seek help
- Uses storytelling and follows a character’s experiences
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English.