Working at heights is high-risk work and requires a Permit to Work before you can start work where falls 2 metres or greater are a risk.
This course discusses how to complete a generic Working at Heights Permit to Work Form.
The training works through each section of a Permit to Work Form and explains how to complete it.
This course can be customised to include your organisation’s Permit to Work Form.
At the completion of this course, learners will learn how to fill in a Permit to Work Form, including:
- Project details, scope, location, relevant SWMS and permits required.
- The additional requirements if the permit is for erection, alteration or dismantling of a scaffold.
- The details of the selected fall injury prevention systems and requirements.
- The details of any hazardous openings that may be in the area.
- The controls that will be in place to prevent injuries from falling objects.
- The details of the Emergency Response Plan.
- Sign off and expiry date, and permit issue.
- Details about the cancellation or expiry of the permit when the work is finished or if it has changed.
Course length: 8 mins (4-minute animated and subtitled video + 8 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English.