This toolbox session discusses the safe way to change a wheel and tyre on a vehicle or piece of plant when out in the field.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn the preparation they need to do before changing a wheel and tyre.
- Learn how to safely jack up a vehicle.
- Learn how to tighten wheel nuts on the jack and on the ground.
- Understand the need to check the wheel nuts and tyre pressure after travelling for 30 km after a wheel and tyre change.
Course length: 4 mins (2-minute animated and subtitled video + 3 Q&A short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.