It’s a legal requirement to ensure all Visitors to your workplace understand the hazards and safety risks within your work environment, and a Visitor’s Induction is the first step in that process. This is where compliance obligations and duty of care requirements are met, and Visitors receive training to keep them safe while at your workplace.
This course includes training on being accompanied at all times, designated walkways, moving equipment, PPE, fire and emergencies, signs and barricades, and hazard reporting.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Understand the requirement to be accompanied at all times while visiting your workplace.
- Know where to park their vehicle.
- Understand not to wear jewellery or clothing that can be caught in moving parts.
- Understand the requirement not to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Learn to keep within marked and designated walkways at all times.
- Know to wear the assigned personal protective equipment.
- Learn about the 4 types of warning signs.
- Understand never to enter a barricaded, taped or cordoned-off area.
- Understand the requirement to immediately report any hazard, incident or accident.
- Understand what to do in a fire or emergency.
Course length: 5 mins (4-minute animated and subtitled video + 5 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.