This toolbox session, explains the health effects of exposure to vibration hazards and how to protect yourself when using tools such as rattle guns, ‘wacker packers’, chain saws, jackhammers and rammers that vibrate.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Understand the health risks when using tools that vibrate.
- Learn how to reduce exposure to vibration hazards.
- Understand the importance of rotating tasks that use vibrating equipment.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.