This toolbox session discusses how to adjust the seat height, backrest, steering wheel, headrest and mirrors to ensure they are ergonomically positioned to reduce strain on your back and spine.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn how to set the seat height and backrest to provide support for their back and spine.
- Learn how to set the steering wheel position and height to support their shoulders and elbows.
- Understand the importance of taking a break every 2 hours to stretch and vary regularly their posture.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.