This toolbox session explains the risks of the sudden uncontrolled movement of machines or machine attachments. It discusses the use of wheel chocks to prevent movement and the need to lower all attachments to the ground before any work is undertaken.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn the importance of using wheel chocs to prevent uncontrolled movement of parked-up mobile plant.
- Learn the importance of lowering all attachments to the ground or their rest position.
- Learn to move the controls through all the positions to lower the machine attachments and relieve any stored pressure.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.