Stress, anxiety and depression are common in our lives today but many employees fail to recognise the early signs. When the symptoms escalate this is when mental well-being begins to decline.
This course is an excellent introductory training course and we recommend it as the first one for employees to complete. The course teaches the signs and symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression to encourage employees to recognise them early so that they can begin to address them. The training offers some immediate exercises and activities that employees can do to relieve the symptoms.
Recognising signs early and regularly performing activities that can relieve the symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression helps many employees to cope when they are under life’s pressures.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Learn the signs and symptoms of anxiety and anxious thoughts.
- Learn the signs and symptoms of depression and depressive thoughts.
- Understand the signs and symptoms of stress and the effect high stress can have on mental health.
- Learn strategies they can use to alleviate the symptoms when they are experiencing challenges with their mental health.
Course length: 3 mins (3-minute animated and subtitled video)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English.