This toolbox session talks about the safe storage of chemicals and hazardous materials including physically separating them from other materials and storing them away from trafficable areas. It covers the need to clearly label chemicals, particularly when decanting them.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Learn how to safely store hazardous substances away from other materials in non-trafficable areas.
- Understand the importance of clear signage of storage areas and restricting access.
- Learn about the safe decanting of chemicals and disposal of empty containers.
Course length: 3 mins (2 – minute animated and subtitled video + 2 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.