This toolbox session discusses the need to have separate parking zones for powered mobile plant and light vehicles. It also encourages the development of separate pedestrian walkways.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Understand the importance of separating powered mobile plant and light vehicles when parking up on site.
- Learn about establishing separate pedestrian walkways.
- Learn how to safely park-up powered mobile plant.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.