This toolbox session explains the four types of warning signs found in the workplace. It also discusses the purpose of barricades to prevent unauthorised access.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Learn the meaning of the 4 types of warning signs in the workplace.
- Understand the purpose of barricading to prevent unauthorised access.
- Learn the importance of attaching information tags to barricading to inform others of any hazards in the area.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 5 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.