Sexual harassment is any kind of sexual behaviour that is humiliating, offending or intimidating. It can be verbal, physical or written and happens in person or online. Sexual harassment may be in the form of asking questions about one’s sex life, comments or jokes about sex or asking for sexual favours.
This course explores sexual harassment to explain how it can play out in the workplace. Workers learn about unwelcome sexual behaviour and helpful coping strategies that they can use to manage these types of advances. They are encouraged to review workplace policies and make a complaint if they feel that they are being sexually harassed.
Sexual harassment is not exclusive to females it happens to male workers too. 45% of workplace harassment stops after a complaint or report has been made.
Course length: 3 mins (3 mins video)
- Certificate of completion
- All content can be customised
- Teaches coping strategies and recommends where to seek help
- Uses storytelling and follows a character’s experiences
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript