Working on scaffolding involves work at height and is a high risk activity.
This toolbox session discusses edge protection measures to control fall from height risks from scaffolding.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Understand the types of scaffold edge protection.
- Learn the safe height of handrails and the maximum space between rails and fixings.
- Learn the maximum gap between the scaffold platform and the toeboard.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.