This toolbox session explains the hazards of aerosols. It provides tips on how to safely store, handle and move them around in the workplace.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Learn about the hazards of using aerosols in the workplace when they are overheated, ruptured or pierced, or shaken, dropped or impacted.
- Learn how to safely store aerosols in the workplace.
- Understand how to safely split up packs of aerosols to avoid damage and piercing of the can.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.