Regular toolbox sessions increase the awareness of critical health and safety messages for your workers and contractors.
This course explains the purpose of a toolbox session and provides tips on what should be included in the session. It details how to run a successful meeting. The course also explains how to encourage engagement from the participants and the importance of your delivery style.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Learn the purpose of a toolbox session
- Learn how to plan a toolbox session.
- Understand how to start the session off well and use positive feedback.
- Learn how to choose toolbox session topics.
- Learn how to make the topics relevant and relatable.
- Learn how to reinforce the key messages.
- Understand the most important aspect of the toolbox meeting.
- Learn how to deliver a toolbox session that encourages engagement and discussion.
Course length: 12 mins (9-minute animated and subtitled video + 10 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of Completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.