In this toolbox session, we discuss how to restrain loads to prevent them from falling or being dislodged. A poorly restrained load that falls off the vehicle, can endanger the lives of loaders and unloaders, the driver and other road users.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Learn how poorly restrained loads can affect vehicle stability.
- Learn how to make sure packaged goods are properly secured.
- Learn about the risk of injury from poorly restrained loads.
- Learn how to restrain loads.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.