This course outlines the positive duty of the PCBU to eliminate sexual harassment and comply with the Australian Respect at Work Act 2022.
The training describes examples of sexual harassment and discriminatory conduct. It discusses what the positive duty means to employers and PCBUs to encourage a proactive approach.
The course looks at the components of a hostile working environment and provides strategies to ensure compliance with the positive duty to eliminate sexual harassment in the workplace.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Understand the positive duty to eliminate sexual harassment in their organisation.
- Learn the conduct that is considered sexual harassment.
- Learn about sexual discrimination behaviours.
- Understand the key drivers of sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Understand how to proactively take steps to prevent sexual harassment and discriminatory conduct.
- Understand what is meant by a hostile work environment on the ground of sex.
- Learn strategies to use to comply with the positive duty to eliminate sexual harassment.
Course length: 10 mins (8-minute animated and subtitled video + 6 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia.