This course discusses what is meant by a safe and respectful workplace and draws on the Australian Respect at Work Act 2022.
The course covers information on sexual harassment, sexual discrimination, bullying, harassment, discrimination and victimisation. It advises on how to report inappropriate behaviour.
The course provides some strategies on how to foster respectful practices as an employee while working with others.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Learn the conduct that is considered sexual harassment.
- Learn about sexual discrimination behaviours.
- Understand the key drivers of sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Learn about discrimination and victimisation.
- Understand what is meant by workplace bullying and the behaviours to recognise.
- Know how to report inappropriate behaviour.
- Learn some practices to create a respectful workplace environment.
Course length: 10 mins (8-minute animated and subtitled video + 6 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia.