A relationship breakdown is common. But when it happens, relationship breakdowns can have devastating effects on well-being and can take the focus off while at work. Workers who are distracted are more likely to be involved in a workplace accident.
This course shows the effects of separation and divorce and highlights the importance of strong work/life boundaries. Workers learn that establishing new routines, particularly with children is important. Quickly resolving disputes about money and dividing common assets, are key to feeling settled and in control after a relationship breakdown.
The training provides helpful coping strategies including seeking advice from a financial counsellor or accountant and attending family mediation and counselling services.
Course length: 3 mins (3 mins video)
- Certificate of completion
- All content can be customised
- Teaches coping strategies and recommends where to seek help
- Uses storytelling and follows a character’s experiences
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript